Sunday, June 10, 2007

Do you know accent lighting is?

Accent lighting can call attention to specific pieces in the room that you are proud of. I have a piece of artwork that is just fabulous. To me, it glows. But for awhile I found that no one even noticed it when they came in. It was on a main wall where I thought that logically, everyone would see it, but rarely did anyone ever comment on it. Until I got the perfect piece of accent lighting to bring it into everyone’s view. Suddenly, people were asking me where I got this fabulous piece of artwork, yet it had been there for over a year. You can do the same thing with any piece of artwork, with a family heirloom, or even with a piece of furniture.

Another bonus of accent lighting is that you can buy them in almost any style. You can buy pieces that are meant for a conservative décor or a traditional room. For the rest of this article, please visit ambatchmasterpublisher now.