Monday, June 4, 2007

How To Get Your Page Ranked High Quickly

Do you have a new site and you want it to be seen by lots of people? You will have to get it indexed on the search engines first. But how do you do that? You must be thinking. About 80% of the websites visited by others are found through search engines. The remaining 20% of hits are made through links between pages or through email connections, but the grand majority of hits come through web search engines like Yahoo or Google.

So, if you improve your search engine rankings you're going to improve the number of hits your website gets every day, guaranteed. But how do these search engines work? And more importantly, how can you use the way they work to improve your page's rankings? To find out more, visit ambatchmasterpublisher now to see the secrets to getting your page ranked highly in the search engine.